Family, Health and Money are 3 of the most important topics to people becoming eligible for Medicare! Making good Medicare decisions is critically important…Don’t be one of the many who have Medicare Decision REGRETS!
Dates for Upcoming Workshops:
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 – Moorestown Community House – 16 East Main St., Moorestown, 08057 – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Monday, October 28, 2019 – Jefferson Health New Jersey – 1099 White Horse Rd., Voorhees, 08034 – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Attendees will learn the following:
- Enrollment Periods: When do you need to sign up to avoid late enrollment penalties and coverage gaps?
- What does Parts A and Parts B cover? What do they not cover?
- Differences between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- How Medicare Supplement (Medigap) policies work
- How the Part D Prescription Drug Plan works
- How to shop for your private insurance options
- How your income can affect your Medicare premiums?
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and registration requirements regarding investment products and services. Investments are not FDIC- or NCUA-insured, are not guaranteed by a bank/financial institution, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
Retirement Refined, LLC 112 Haddontowne Court, Suite 102, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 | P 856.354.3200 | F 856.354.3213