LEARN ABOUT ENROLLMENT PERIODS, MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS, MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS AND MUCH MORE.
Dates for Upcoming Workshops
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 – Moorestown Community House, 16 East Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057 – 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Attendees will learn the following:
- Enrollment periods; When do you need to sign up to avoid late enrollment penalties and coverage gap.
- Differences between original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- How Medicare Supplement (Medigap) policies work
- How the Part D Prescription Drug Plan works
- How to shop for your private insurance options
- What does Medicare Cover? Not Cover?
- How your income can affect your Medicare premiums?
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and registration requirements regarding investment products and services. Investments are not FDIC- or NCUA-insured, are not guaranteed by a bank/financial institution, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
Retirement Refined, LLC 112 Haddontowne Court, Suite 102, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 | P 856.354.3200 | F 856.354.3213