Social Security Workshop
MAKING A SOUND DECISION OF WHEN AND HOW TO CLAIM “YOUR” SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS IS DEPENDENT UPON “YOUR” UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE RULES APPLY TO “YOUR” SITUATION.
Dates for Upcoming Workshops
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – Moorestown Library – 111 West Second Street, Moorestown, NJ 08057 – 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Attendees will learn the following:
- When should you apply for Social Security?
- Advantages and disadvantages of applying early.
- Advantages and disadvantages of delaying your benefits.
- Strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse.
- How to maximize your benefits.
- Rules for divorced spouse benefits.
- Rules for survivor benefits.
- How to reduce taxes on your Social Security and on your other retirement income sources.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and registration requirements regarding investment products and services. Investments are not FDIC- or NCUA-insured, are not guaranteed by a bank/financial institution, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
Retirement Refined, LLC 112 Haddontowne Court, Suite 102, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 | P 856.354.3200 | F 856.354.3213